Departs 20th May 2018 for 5 nights
STILL A COUPLE OF PLACES AVAILABLE
The Art and History of Berlin & Dresden
8 days from £1364
Single room supplement from £199
If you wish to park at the Johnsons coach park (Henley), there is a charge of £20 per car.
- 4* hotels
- Two dinners included
- All excursions, guided tours & entrance fees included
- Direct scheduled flights from Birmingham to Berlin
- Return UK airport coach transfers
- Professional local guides
- Executive coach throughout
- Audio headsets included on Days 2 to 6
- Local accommodation taxes & gratuities included
WHAT WE WILL SEE
- Berlin — guided city tour
- Berlin Wall East Side gallery
- ‘Kaffe und Kuchen‘ visit to the Reichstag (inc. entrance fee & refreshments)
- Pergamon museum – guided tour
- Neues museum
- Charlottenburg Palace – Knobelsdorff Wing
- Jewish Museum Berlin – audio tour
- Potsdam – Sansouci Palace & Cecilienhof Palace
- Royal Palace & New Green Vault
- Old Masters picture gallery at Zwinger Palace – guided tour
- Meissen Porcelain Gallery
- Meissen Porcelain Museum – guided tour
We stay five nights at the 4* Berlin Hotel (www.hotel-berlin.de). Based in central Berlin, facilities at the hotel include a restaurant & bar and all rooms are ensuite and feature television, telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.
We stay a further two nights at the centrally located 4* Westin Bellevue hotel in Dresden (www.westinbellevuedresden.com). Located by the river Elbe with bar and restaurant, facilities of the ensuite classic rooms include television, telephone hairdryer and safe. Leisure facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna cost an additional €5 daily, paid locally.
Both hotels include a welcome set three course dinners (without drinks) are included in our hotel on the first evenings of each destination, and the remaining two nights are on bed and breakfast basis.
EXTRAS TO YOUR TOUR
Optional insurance £51
Flight details may be subject to change.
Price based on twin share, single surcharge from £199.
Normal booking conditions apply.
For more information on this tour contact your Group Organiser:
Tel: 01789 297166
See also our Policies page for details of refunds and insurance, etc.